1.2 This Policy may be subject to change from time to time, at the company’s discretion. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. By continuing to use our website you will be deemed to have accepted such changes.
1.3 Heartfelt HR Limited is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Website Hosting and Data Location
2.1 The website hosting provider is Activ Digital Marketing and the data will be kept on a database within the European Economic Area (EEA). Our emailing list is also managed by Activ Digital Marketing.
Collecting Personal Data
3.1 We currently collect and process the following information for transactions through our website:
- Personal name and email address;
- Other personal contact details;
- Personal bank or building society details;
3.2 Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- For our marketing purposes (such as newsletters; promotional emails about new products; special offers; other information which we think you may find interesting;];
- For market research purposes;
- To provide our products and/or services to you effectively;
- To collect your payment for our products and services or to make refund of such.
3.3 We use the information that you have given us in order to provide our products and services to you and to collect payment for those products/services. We also use the information that you have given us to keep you updated on new products and services which may be of interest to you.
3.4 We may share this information with:
- law enforcement agencies, as required for official reasons.
Processing Personal Data
4.1 The Company will process personal data as long as it has a legal basis to do so. We will only keep personal data as follows:
- once the individual has freely given consent for its use;
- for the duration for which it was requested;
- in a documented and secured location to prevent duplication and error.
4.2 The Company will document the processing of any personal information as follows:
- the legal basis for its use;
- the agreement of the individual;
- the location of the data;
- who it has been sent to (third party outside the Company);
- when the data was updated, with a reason for the update;
- when it was deleted (if requested, or no longer required);
- details of its retention once processing has been completed.
4.3 We ensure that personal data is obtained and stored in designated areas and documented accordingly.
4.4 The individual data subject has the right to remove or amend data held on them at any time. We will fulfil any request to amend or delete information and will record the activity accordingly.
Sharing Personal Data
5.2 We may disclose your personal information to third parties without obtaining further consent from you including:
- To our business partners, suppliers and subcontractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with you
- Where we outsource any of our business functions under which we collect or store your data, in which case we will ensure that any such service provider adheres to at least the same obligations of security with regard to your data as undertaken by us.
- Where we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation; or to protect our rights, property, or safety of our employees, customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
5.3 We will never give or sell your data to third parties for the purposes of marketing.
Personal Data Retention
6.1 Personal data will be kept as long as there is a legal basis for retention.
6.2 In order to ensure the Company complies with all of its regulatory and legislative obligations, it will employ the following retention policies:
- Information which cannot on its own be used to identify a particular person (ie. “pseudonymised” data) will be retained for accountability purposes;
- Data relating to financial transactions will be kept for seven years;
- Information about employees of our clients will be held for up to six years.
Third Party Links
7.1 This website may contain links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. If you click on those links, or enable those connections, this may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. Heartfelt HR Limited does not have control of these third-party websites and we suggest you check their privacy statements as we are not responsible for them.
8.1 A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
- To remember items in a shopping basket
- To provide essential security measures
- For quick loading and distribution of content
- To analyse visitors to the website and social media pages
- To remember your user preferences
- For our own and third party advertising
- For social media buttons (eg. “likes” on Facebook)
How To Complain
9.1 If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at email@example.com.
9.2 You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data. The ICO’s contact information is:
Address: Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire SK9 5AF
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk